This post is also available in:
Welcome to Rhodes Smile Dental Clinic
– Dentistry that makes you smile!
That covers a wide range of treatments for the whole family (adults and kids) and it can be all from clinical and radiographical examinations to fillings, root canal treatments, tooth extractions and etc.
That may include: Tooth Scaling and polishing, fluoride treatment, sealant treatment(kids), oral hygiene training.
Mouthguards to prevent and relief TMJ symptoms (Bruxism)
Reconstructive dentistry refers to the set of procedures designed to replace missing teeth, repair damaged teeth and replace worn-out dental work.
This can include any combination of the following:
Dental crowns, bridges, fillings, inlays, and onlays, dentures etc.
Cosmetic dentistry refers to any dental work that improves the appearance of the patients’ smile. It focuses on improvement dental aesthetics in color, position, shape, size, alignment and overall smile appearance.
Teeth whitening, internal teeth whitening after rootcanal treatments, dental bonding, dental strass, replacement of old discolored dental fillings and amalgam fillings (when necessary). Reparation of teeth after dental trauma.
Dental treatments and services
Our clinic covers the whole range of general dental care and hygiene services for both kids and adults. We can offer all from routine dental examinations (check-ups) , to hygiene treatments, crowns and fillings, or even assist you in the event of a dental emergency (toothache, dental trauma and etc.)
Below is a list of the services offered by Rhodes Smile Dental Clinic:
- Dental Examination, clinical and radiographic check-up (digital radiographs)
- Dental scaling and polishing
- Decay Prevention – Sealants
- Dental fillings (white filling material for high esthetics)
- Dental Bonding (application of a tooth-colored composite resin (plastic) to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth)
- Dentures / Partial Dentures
- Crowns – Bridges
- Inlay & Onlay Restorations
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening (both in-office and/or at-home treatment options are offered)
- Teeth gems placement (dental strass)
- Root Canal Therapy
- Tooth extractions
- Dental treatment for kids (examinations, fillings, tooth extractions, fluoride prevention treatment, dental trauma and other emergency treatments)
Clinic’s opening hours
|Monday||9:00 – 13:00||17:00 – 20:00|
|Tuesday||9:00 – 13:00||17:00 – 20:00|
|Wednesday||9:00 – 13:00|
|Thursday||9:00 – 13:00||17:00 – 20:00|
|Friday||9:00 – 13:00||17:00 – 20:00|